Saturday, September 26, 2009

Am I a forgiving person?

I found this little questionnaire on the piano, I think one of the kids got it in their class last week, or Glen, I am not sure who brought it home...Oh yeah, I am also going to answer these as I go...

1. Do you ever say, "Well, I will forgive, but I can never forget?" Um, I don't know if I ever actually think that one..
2. Are you ever secretly happy when something unfortunate happens to someone you don't like? I am so sad to say yes. Especially about the mean person from today.
3. Do you ever wish you could get even with someone for something he has done to you? Yes, today would be one of those days. (read blog post on whatever blog)
4. Is there anyone you avoid or to whom you refuse to speak? Avoid...yes refuse to speak...no
5. When you get angry with someone, do you sulk and take a few days to get over it? Oh yes.
6. Do you ever talk unkindly to others about someone you think has offended you? Please don't hate me....yes I have.
7. Is there someone in your own immediate family whom you resent just a little for something he or she has done? Yes
8. When you get in arguments with your siblings (I am going to insert spouse), do you bring up things they have done before that made you angry? Oh yes.

I have always thought that I am a pretty laid back person and that I can be pretty forgiving. I'm not! I have a lot to work on!!! The guy that I posted about on my other blog, he was so mean, and I was so upset, my thoughts were...I hope he dies a very lonely, painful death. I am still sitting here thinking bad thoughts about that man. I need to learn forgiveness!!! Maybe that is why I have to meet up with crazy, mean people. To help me learn. hahaha

1 comment:

  1. you are so funny! I know about not being forgiving--I am more of a "sweep it under the rug" kind of girl, but I seem to bring up all the crap in later "discussions." You are all right, friend. Let's keep walking forward!

    ReplyDelete