Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Hmmm, queen of the slackers here. I didn't get much out of the talk the other night except for the run down of the missionary's quest to find her family. Which I thought was pretty cool, how it all came about. I keep saying that I will do better, but I haven't even tried. I don't think Heavenly Father would be too happy with me. I will see you tomorrow night at YW's!! I'm excited! Amy was going to JoAnn's to get some more crimping beads to make sure we had enough, so I invited myself along. lol I bought some stuff to make earrings, I will bring that in case anyone wants to make some. I suppose I shouldn't be posting that here, I need to think more spiritually.

1 comment:

  1. You are too funny, my friend! Hey, today is a new day--get going, mama! See you tonight (with bells on! :)

    ReplyDelete